Google Play Store

I've received a notification from Google that I need to update my BBC BASIC app to the latest API (Android 33) by the end of this month, which is only 6 days away! If I don't it may not be available from the Play Store to install on the newest devices.

Apparently this is something that happens annually, and it will force me to release a new version (1.37a) sooner than I would otherwise have intended. Are there any other (low risk) changes or additions that you would like to be incorporated in this 'unscheduled' release?

Comments

• There's nothing that I can think of.
  • Soruk wrote: »
    There's nothing that I can think of.
    Thanks.

Do you happen to know what version of SDL2 is currently available from the common Linux repositories? Because of the CRT-library issue I have to build BBCSDL on ancient versions of Linux (e.g. Ubuntu 18.04) so I don't get to find out what more recent ones provide.

From SDL 2.28.0 it has been in a maintenance-only phase, with development taking place only in SDL3 (which I can't use because they have dropped support for OpenGLES 1). This should result in a period of stability, at least; I hope SDL2 will prove as long-lasting as SDL 1.2 has!